Monday, July 18, 2011

Aloha!

Hello World!
As you can see, I'm just getting started on my very own blog. I've been keeping up with quite a few fashion and art blogs for some time so I'm a bit familiar with the whole blogging "shindigg". I've debated getting my own for a while and TADAAA, it's here now! Let's see how this goes...
Let's start off with a brief intro. Aheeem. My name is Anna Elizabeth. I'm your average (what ever that may be anyway..) girl from the home of the Mavericks, Dallas Texas yeehawww! If that didn't give it away, I'm a sucker for basketball, but you will never catch me slipping in my pumps! A little bit of both worlds in me you know? :]

In my blog you can expect to find some of everything! DIY projects, outfits, and make up reviews are my fave. You will also encounter random postings, mainly music videos, of stuff I love! Pretty much everything that catches my attention throughout the day I will gladly share with you! I'm open to take questions/suggestions/and requests. You've got a friend in me.

<3 Beezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for the love. XOXO <3