Monday, August 15, 2011

Mix&Match OOTD/OOTN


What to do when you think you are running out of things to wear? Play around with what you have. Sometimes I find the most random things in my closet and I end up putting a pretty cute outfit together. Ive found that this has helped me out a lot because a) I don't have to run out and buy new stuff every time I need an outfit. I don't know about you guys, but from a college student's point of view...I must spend my money wisely! b) I can make the most out of individual pieces by finding different ways to wear them! 
Saturday was very productive. I spent time with my sister at the mall and at night I went to a friends birthday party! I had little time to get ready but it worked out. Here's how I turned my day outfit into a cute and simple night outfit. FYI, This was the same day I took my wavy hair pics for my last blog so if you look closely you can see I have my day time outfit on. I got all of these items including the belts at XXI. And get this.....my top is actually a SKIRT! Get creative with it :] 
Day Time
Night Time

 
Just to go the theme of my post. Cudi! 
<3 Beezy. 

2 comments:

  1. very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! To change my blog, I just clicked on the Design tab in Blogger, then clicked on Template Designer and went through all of the tabs changing the things that I wanted, including background and font! I also edit my pictures on picnick.com! Let me know if I can help any other way! And I let people advertise for free on mine for now, until I get to 500 members =) it's a good way to network because you can ask them to put your ad on their blog in exchange. =)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully everything goes as planned so I can get up there with ya!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for the love. XOXO <3